Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jamie's January favorites

so far...

1. excitement leading to the Film Noir Fest
2. feeling like a newlywed, for the first time
3. getting a massage
4. taking time for myself and feeling rewarded
5. baking banana cranberry bread (the dog ate the walnuts)
6. the movie, 3:10 to Yuma
7. taking a bar method class with Sam (and living to write about it)
8. my brother giving me a necklace from St. Kitts
9. listening to my pete fountain cd
10. Jay teaching Devo to 'play dead' by pointing and saying, BANG!
11. reading In Defense of Food. "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly Plants".
12. shopping with my Mom
13. both of my bosses walking with me to help get a big coffee order from Peets
14. the rain

1 comment:

Clare said...

I love #10! I have to see that. Ok, you have inspired me to do a list on mine.