Friday, October 10, 2008

Surf Fridays!



This is the film that we made which I talked about in yesterday's post. The theme song is Ride the Wild Surf, sped up and sung by Annette Funicello. It's a cover of the Jan and Dean hit, which was the theme song for the film of the same name.


The video below is from this 1964 film and after watching it, I am at a loss for words. Maybe that's how you felt watching our video above. But I secretly hope that if you go surfing this weekend, you think to yourself at some point, "I am riding the wild surf".



Barbara Eden: Isn't he something?
Shelley Fabares: mmmm, yes.
Barbara Eden: (accusingly) What do you mean, "Yes"?
Shelley Fabaras: Oh I mean, mmmMMMmmm!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Of course your movie was about surfing.. what else?? :0)

You definitely did not get enought screen time...