Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cupcake Capers


Carrot with Cream Cheese Frosting


A tiny customer in cupcake heaven


Just a quick report today folks...our schedules forced us to eat cupcakes for breakfast again this week. My partner in cupcake crime and I chose the Carrot with Cream Cheese Frosting. Jess tasted hers first and said, "This frosting is Ridiculous". She was so right. It was so soft and creamy, with a touch of sprinkled nutmeg and the cake was soft with just the right amount of carrots, walnut pieces and a raisin or two. It was like eating the best carrot cake you've ever had, but it was a cupcake. I'm actually thinking about going and getting another one because you know, carrots are really good for you.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Oh I am so glad that you still got to have your breakfast cupcakes. I love the photo of the kid in cupcake heaven but it also makes me sad. Here is a time when mom can connect with the little one and she is on the phone.

Jessica Nichols said...

I love the caption under the tiny customer. So cute. I love how you appreciate the energy of little ones. It helps me a lot in my life as a mom.