Wednesday, April 02, 2008

How about...Interview Wednesdays!

I've been looking for a little cha-cha in my life, a little merengue, a little lively up yourself! So I thought it might be fun to add a little pizazz in the middle of the week.

I've had a deep desire in recent months, to do short interviews of anyone I meet. I think it's going to be really fun and each time I post an interview, it will be on Interview Wednesdays!

I have a special one for you next Wednesday, but today we'll start with an interview that my husband did with me. Here it is on the Linden Street Warehouse blog, I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Jessica Nichols said...

Oh I remember this conversation! I am excited, so excited for this project of yours. You are inspiring me!

pierre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.