Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My cousin, The Horse

l to r: cousin Drew (The Horse), my brother Bob, our Grandma, cousin Meredith & me

at Poplar Beach on Sunday

My cousin Drew Gloger, is my Dad's twin sister's son. I used to babysit him and his younger sister Meredith when we were all much younger. Drew and his wife and baby girl live in southern California and Meredith works in Bogota, Colombia. I don't get to see my cousins often enough.

One thing that Drew and I do (besides tell each other funny things that our Grandma says) is that we write something to each other about horses. There can be hidden messages in the writings or a poem, or something abstract. And in Drew's case, he signs off as The Horse. I will send him an e-mail today and let him know that The Horse is greatly missed.

1 comment:

Clare said...

what a good looking family