Thursday, November 20, 2008

From a secret admirer

So last night we go to a great dinner with terrific company and 5 of us squished into my Mom's car to head to Nolas. As usual, there's nowhere to park in Palo Alto - but we manage to find and fit into a spot (labeled small car) in an underground parking garage. My Mom has an older Nissan Pathfinder - not a 4x4, but not tiny, that's for sure. After our meal we walked back to the garage to find this note on the windshield:


Gave us a good laugh. Maybe I'll submit it to Found.

9 comments:

Katrina said...

that's hysterical. so glad you kept the note!

sulu-design said...

Awesome! How funny. And I love that the punctuation in the sentence is correct, but then there's no period. I don't know why, but that makes it a gem in my eyes.

Clare said...

oh how this made me laugh

Michael Singman-Aste said...

Wow, that was deep. Sort of a cross between a Buddhist koan and William Carlos Williams. And was that written on toilet paper? The medium is the message, indeed.

KL said...

ABSOLUTELY submit it to found!

Danimal said...

haha. I leave notes like that on people's cars, bulletin boards, really anything I can write stuff on.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a five year old wrote it. They shouldn't be on the road! Hope you guys had fun!

Jessica Nichols said...

My favorite part about this story is the label you gave it. :)

P.S. Susan, I love the punctuation situation too.

Joanna Goddard said...

that is hilarious :)