Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thank you

Thank you, my dear friend Jess. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Does anyone notice this blog's new banner? Before, it was a sad rectangle with a Courier font. I wondered how one could make beautiful blog banners such as this one, which makes me drool. And then today, Jess, who is really smart and really determined (smart & determined being a lethal combination), has her 4-year old son Jaden call me today at work. A little voice on the other end says, "Jamie? Can my Momma talk to you for a little while and tell you about a gift"? Oh, well of course, I said! And then the excited Jess comes on the line and asks if I can please check my e-mail now for a gift! A gift! And low and behold appeared in my inbox an e-mail, with a subject line of your surprise, containing the jpg of the beautiful banner you see above. She made it herself, she figured out how, and I'm about to cry typing this because she is just so sweet. And by the way, she made herself a beautiful blog banner today as well. That's alliteration! And that's a great blog to check out.

2 comments:

Jessica Nichols said...

You are going to make ME cry with this post! Oh my, oh my. Chirp. Chirp. is all I can say. Chirp. Chirp.

andrea said...

hey, thanks for the kind words about my blog banner! really, I just wanted something colorful to look at each day. icing on the cake that others enjoy looking at is as well. :)

so loving your pineapple!