Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Where am I?


Besides my watch and earrings, this is what I found on my nightstand, in my hotel room this morning:

- bottle of water (thank god)
- a used pack of playing cards from Hooters (gag gift for someone)
- a glowstick
- lipgloss tin (new) given to me by a bathroom attendant (to whom I gave a $1. tip)
- a receipt for $16 for one (ONE) red bull & vodka

How late did the red bulls and vodka allow me to stay up? 5AM. A first, for me.

p.s. Follow up from Jay's sister, who is studying to become a nurse...Red bulls and vodka are apparently very bad for your kidneys, as they have to work twice as hard to process the alcohol and caffeine. Thanks lil' Mo.

3 comments:

Jessica Nichols said...

Oh my god, my dear Jamie is really in Vegas. LOL!!!

Clare said...

Wooohoooo You party animal.

Get to Kahunaville. :)

missmobtown said...

I want to hear ALL about the star trek bar.