Sunday, October 07, 2012

Photos from Jay + Jamie Watson Art Show

My mom and I

Jay with gallery owner and artist, James Gleeson

Me with my son, Duke.  I felt so happy and proud.

Jay's posters

Jay's wall

My wall
The show at the Gleeson Gallery in San Francisco was a lot of fun for us and thanks to all of the people who came to the opening.

Both Jay and I are selling framed work for $300 and 18x24 posters for $25.  Email us if you see anything you like.  pineappleluv at gmail.com or speak at jaywatson.com

4 comments:

Surfsister said...

Oh, how I would love to have seen those two walls (and gorgeous little Duke and mom) in person! You are such a talented couple!

Steve and Cher Pendo said...

Hi Jamie, thank you for posting photos of your beautiful art show and family. Congratulations to you, Jay and Duke! Aloha, Cher and Steve

Jamie Welsh Watson said...

Thank you Mary and thank you Cher and Steve! Love you all.

sulu-design said...

The show looks awesome! And Duke is huge - I can't believe how quickly he's grown.